- We should be using things and loving people, not the other way around.
- Nobody likes having his/her spelling corrected.
- Inspiration can come for the most surprising of places.
- Book-writing feels much less glamorous when you're hitting your head against the kitchen table at midnight, repeating the same sentence seventeen different ways, dissatisfied with the way each sounds.
- A few hours of sunshine can improve almost anything.
- Watching Season 6 of Oz alone in the middle of the night was not a good idea.
- Freshly-cracked whole cardamom pods are a fun and tasty addition to most sauces.
- Life is short and sometimes terrible but each part of it is precious.
- There is no more fun (not to mention cardiovascularly-effective) activity than a game of tag.
- Diversify, diversify, diversify.
You are sage.
Post a Comment