- There is nothing better than freshly baked bread. Nothing.
- You should exfoliate your skin twice a week, and your cell phone contacts once a month.
- I must have been absent from dating school on the day they explained the benefits of appearing emotionally unavailable.
- There are way too many grown-ass women talking and acting like confused little girls.
- You can tell a lot about a person by reading his or her Yelp reviews.
- Text messaging is for quick, to-the-point communication, not dissertations about feelings.
- OK, fine. I'll admit it: inane Twitter feed aside, Zooey Deschanel is kind of talented.
Post a Comment