- Sometimes, it takes me a little extra time to warm up.
- Present me with a lovingly-created book of special photos and stories and I will cry (and cry and cry and smile and laugh and cry).
- Sometimes, when I can't figure out a feeling, I have to go figure out a dish (this week, it was dumplings). Usually, by the time I get it right, I also know what's really going on.
- I am damn lucky.
- I'm probably not going to believe that I actually wrote a book until I hold it in my hands. And even then, I will likely still have to check the front cover.
- It's a wonderful feeling to suddenly realize that everything is going to be just fine.
- The people who knew you when you were an awkward twelve-year-old and still love you are special indeed.
- Conversations between an emotional thinker and a logical thinker can be truly amazing and fruitful when there exists a deep bond and mutual respect.
-One of the best things about rainy days is that they can lead you to rediscover the lost art of combining movies, blankets and hot tea.
Post a Comment