- Some friendships must be fluid--shifting, molding, re-shifting--if they are to remain intact.
- The adjective "self-centered" gets a bad rap. There are times when it's necessary to focus on oneself, so as to be a better person in the lives of those around you. Self-centeredness need not equal self-absorption.
- When you miss someone, there is a decent amount of comfort to be found in little acts of care-taking...hence, the amount of time I spent at Pet Food Express yesterday.
- Sometimes the world feels uncomfortably small.
- Every woman deserves a really well-fitting bra.
- I truly believe that everyone should have a blog. Because even if you think you have nothing interesting to say, someone, somewhere will read it, relate to it, and feel a little less lonely as a result.
- It's amazing how many things are fixed by regular, adequate sleep.
- This presidential race has has completely warped the term "feminist." Now, apparently, if you think women should have any rights, you are a feminist. Congratulations.
- When in doubt, peanut sauce.
Love it Gabi-> esp. comment about the blog. It's what keeps me writing, and makes me happy.
While I agree with many of those, I enthusiastically second the one on sleep. Such a valuable commodity.
definitely rings a a bell. awesome.
I like your post It is a very informative post. Thanks for sharing this information with us.
Post a Comment