- The friend who demands you tell her all of your symptoms when you're sick, and then shows up at your house with chicken soup, Gatorade and saltines is a good friend indeed.
- Spelling counts. In school and in business relations, but especially in online dating.
- Everything changes.
- Ask and (more often than not) you shall, in fact, receive.
- There are things I didn't know I could write until they spill out of my fingers and miraculously appear on my laptop screen.
- It's time to be done with the "Shit _______ Say" YouTube videos.
- Google Docs: good for more than just work.
- I would be a whole lot more likely to actually donate to my Alma Mater when they solicit me for money if they would take five minutes to find out what I'm doing with my life.
- If my twenties have been for learning hard life lessons, I hope my 30's will be for actually applying them.
- I still don't understand what I'm supposed to do with bronzer.
I'll totally start donating to my Alma Mater... when I'm done paying off the loans I've accumulated from going there!
Post a Comment