- If coconut oil won't cure it, apple cider vinegar probably will.
- Setbacks are sometimes the best possible triggers for creativity.
- When it comes to unknown waters, you have two choices: a) paddle in circles in the dark, eyes shut, jaw clenched, or b) swim ahead in the direction indicated by your gut, goggles on, snorkel intact. You may have to feign bravery, but the latter will get you further.
- There are few things more satisfying than clicking on "unsubscribe."
- There is no excuse for misspelling someone's name on Facebook.
- Writing is more fun with a cat around.
- One of the best forms of intimacy is exchanging knowing eye contact with a person whom you know is thinking the exact same thing as you are (or, at least knows exactly what you are thinking) when something strange, funny or otherwise significant happens in a public setting.
- Adam Carolla is officially no longer funny.
- Do not underestimate the power of a lovey text message.
- I am just not that interested in yoga. Sorry.
- Brilliance tends to lie within irreverence. You just have to find it.
Post a Comment