Wednesday, May 30, 2012
things i have believed to be true
- The song Country Roads by John Denver includes the lyric "Almost Heaven, Camp Tawonga..."
- Whenever I get a pimple, everyone notices and thinks about it.
- Thirty is really old.
- Fruit-flavored martinis are the height of sophistication.
- Politics are boring.
- I will probably be married by the time I am 25.
- There is only one real route to happiness.
- Barenaked Ladies is the greatest band ever.
- The spikes on this leather belt make me look believably edgy.
- My parents are perfect.
- Red hair looks great on me and is a wonderful way to express to my parents that I do not care what they think about my hair color.
- I'm not good enough at writing to do it professionally.
- Friendster is awesome!
- Facebook is stupid.
- New Kids on the Block is the greatest band ever.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
-love is fleeting
Post a Comment