- Every culture has some form of dumpling.
- Being around people with an innate understanding of what gender roles are "supposed" to be always makes me feel like I was raised in some sort of feminist cult.
- I'm at a point in my life where the enjoyment of my evening outweighs the thrill of wearing high heels during it.
- Learning to nicely tell someone that something is none of their fucking business is a priceless life lesson.
- The existence of Snapchat makes me feel old.
- Good fences make good neighbors.
- I have been written about in The New York Times, The Washington Post, and TIME Magazine, and yet, nothing makes my father giddier than when someone from his synagogue says something nice about me.
- Invest in good extra virgin olive oil.
- Falling in love is terrifying, so do it with someone who makes you feel safe.
Ha! I teach high school and the kids are constantly trying to get my to join Snap Chat, to which I always respond "there's no point!" I'm sure that's what our teachers said to Myspace back in the day...
Post a Comment