- Mark Sisson knows what's up.
- The most effective way to get what you want is to ask for it directly.
- It's possible to be both diplomatic and honest at the same time.
- American cheese is still gross and there's no reason for me to ever "give it another shot" again.
- Being away from one's laptop for 24 hours is a real test of character.
- Mr. Big is an asshole and Carrie Bradshaw's neuroses are not adorable.
- A good way to use up commonly-assumed-inedible kale stems is to cook them in broth until very soft with some garlic and ginger, then puree into a light and delicious soup. Drizzle with soy sauce and fresh chilies.
- You can whip coconut milk into a thick custard and it is good.
- I make better decisions when I am getting regular cardiovascular exercise.
- Not going to Outsidelands = not having to wait in line anywhere in San Francisco all weekend. It's a nice consolation.
- Follow the love.
Post a Comment