- Coconut flour is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
- There are some details that I would just rather not know.
- Mad Libs with elementary school-aged boys will always involve bathroom humor.
- A good way to remember the meaning of the word "umami" is to think of the flavor that makes you go "Ooh, Mommy!" (That one came from Henry).
- There are some things only my mother can fix.
- It's important to know (and respect) the limitations of others, as well as oneself.
- A quick "hello" can go a surprisingly long way.
- We all change, inside and out, all the time.
- I shouldn't discuss politics with eighty-five-year-old Republicans.
- Pastured, European-style butter is so worth the few extra dollars.
- Making these lists is a lot easier than actually exposing myself by writing out a whole post.
While they all are very good points, strangely the butter I agree with the most (perhaps not arguing with 85 year old republicans too ;) )
Wish i could remember the specific butter, but it was great grabbing a loaf of freshly baked bread, some apples, cheese, and a slab of butter, and spending a day with my friends outside in the summer. Parkay just isn't memorable like that...
Post a Comment